Grilled Squid with Colorful Couscous and Black Garlic Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
For the couscous:
100g perl pasta
1 red pepper
1 green Pepper
1 cube of vegetable stock
For the squid:
Extra virgin olive oil
For the sauce:
100g cream cheese
Zest of half a lemon
Juice of half a lemon
2 black garlic cloves
1-2 teaspoons of squid ink
In a pot, add water, salt, pepper, and vegetable stock. As soon as it boils, add the couscous.
Finely chop the vegetables and add them to the couscous.
Marinate the squid with the ingredients and in a non-stick frying pan, over medium to high heat, grill the squid.
Black garlic sauce
In a blender, add the cucumber and water and mix them. Drain it into a screen and keep this water.
Add all the remaining ingredients to a blender and add the water from the cucumber a little bit at a time until it becomes a liquid sauce.
Products you can use from our shop: Handmade Pearl Pasta 'Agrozimi', Black Garlic Starter Kit 'Black Garlic DownVillage', Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Cretanthos'
In Same Category
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Homemade Burger with Beef Burger and Black Garlic Ketchup by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Fava Croquettes with Lemon Flavored Yogurt Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Petoura with Feta Cheese Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Spinach by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field