Atzem Pilaf with Beef Fillet and White Truffle Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
For Atzem Pilaf:
3 cups Water
1 cups Yellow rice (t.America)
70g angel hair pasta
1 beef broth cube
1 tablespoon fresh butter
1/2 kg beef fillet
For the sauce:
1 1/2 teaspoon white truffle butter
100g dry white wine
300g milk cream
- Atzem Pilaf
In a saucepan, add the water, broth cube, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
Add the rice.
In a pan, add the butter and over low heat, sauté the angel hair pasta and 2 minutes before the rice is done, add it to the pot.
-Beef fillet and sauce
Marinate the fillet with the ingredients. Heat a non-stick frying pan and bake the meat over medium heat to the desired baking degree.
Remove the beef from the pan and add the wine, then add the cream, salt and pepper and thyme.
When the sauce thickens, add the truffle butter.
Have a good appetite!
Products you can use from our shop: White Truffle Butter 'Ythnon', Organic Thyme 'Aroma Farms', Biological Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Cretanthos', LEYKI POLI Assyrtiko - White Wine 'ΚΤΙΜΑ MELIDOU'
In Same Category
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Homemade Burger with Beef Burger and Black Garlic Ketchup by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Fava Croquettes with Lemon Flavored Yogurt Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Squid with Colorful Couscous and Black Garlic Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field