Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
100g wholegrain tahini (sesame spread)
120g peanut butter
60g dark chocolate (optional with almond)
80g corn flakes
20g milk (optional almond milk)
In a bain-marie, melt the chocolate with the milk.
In a bowl, add the melted chocolate along with all the ingredients except of the banana and mix until homogenized.
In a baking pan with plastic wrap, spread the mixture in a rectangular shape (4-5 cm thick) and wrap with the film.
Refrigerate for 4-5 hours, then cut into 12 even pieces.
Serve with chopped banana, corn flakes and nuts or dried red fruits.
Try them and boost your energy!
Products you can use from our shop: Wholegrain Tahini - Sesame Spread 'Krios', Peanut Butter Crunchy 'Kiss The Earth', any honey of our variety you desire
In Same Category
- Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field