Chicken thigh bites with eggplant, fennel root, tomato sauce and mushroom chutney Terra Fyllida
A delicious and easy recipe with Terra Fyllida mushroom chutney by Chef Alexander Papandreou.
Materials for 2 people
- • 500 grams chicken legs fillet
- • 1 eggplant sliced
- • 2 fennel roots cut into thin slices
- • 4 tablespoons pleurotus mushroom chutney with coriander and allspice Terra Fyllida
- • Fresh parsley leaves
For the sauce
- - 4 peeled tomatoes
- - 1 onion finely chopped
- - 40 ml of olive oil
- - 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- - 1 teaspoon of sugar
- - Salt
- - Freshly ground pepper
On a cutting board with a sharp knife, cut the tomatoes into small cubes and chop the onion. Place a small saucepan on a strong heat to heat it well and add 40 ml of olive oil. Sauté the chopped onion with the smoked paprika until the onion is withered. Add the tomatoes with the sugar, salt and freshly ground pepper and let the sauce boil until it binds.
On another cutting board with a sharp knife, cut the eggplant into round slices and the fennel roots in the middle and in thin slices. On the same cutting board, cut the chicken legs into small bites. Place a non-stick pan on a high heat to heat it well and add 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Bake the eggplants from both sides, sprinkling them with salt and freshly ground pepper. Remove the eggplant from the pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the fennel roots by sprinkling with salt and freshly ground pepper until it is softened and the aromas are extracted. Remove the fennel roots, add the remaining olive oil to the pan and sauté the chicken breasts with salt and freshly ground pepper until they get good color.
Serve in large individual dishes the aubergines with the chocolate top, the chicken bites and finally the tomato sauce with the mushroom chutney with coriander and allspice and a few leaves of fresh parsley. Bon appetit!
In Same Category
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field