Dakos Barley Rusks with Feta Cheese Mousse and Spread Of Roasted Red Pepper by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
6 cherry tomatoes cut into cubes
30g spread of roasted red pepper-mild
For the base:
80g dakos barley rusks
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For the feta cheese mousse:
100g Katiki Domokou or spread cheese
100g feta cheese
For the base:
Crush the daco in the blender, add the extra virgin olive oil and mix them.
For the feta mousse:
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until the mixture is homogenized.
For the setup:
Place the base in a 10 cm diameter round shape stainless steel ring, a layer of roasted pepper spread, then
the cherry tomatoes and finally the feta mousse.
Garnish with thyme, oregano and capers.
Products you can use from our shop: Dakos Barley Rusks 'Minoan Gaia', Spread of Roasted Peppers-Mild 'Terra Greca', Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Cretanthos', Organic Thyme and Oregano 'Aroma Farms', Santorini Wild Capers 'Santo Taste'
In Same Category
- Quick Juicy Teriyaki Shrimps (not a classic recipe) by Executive Chef Kostas Magoulas
- Greek Cheesecake with Dakos - Barley Rusks, Greek Cheese and Tomato Jam
- Burger With “Vanilia Feneou” Βeans
- Hilopites with chicken fillets
- Chicken thigh bites with eggplant, fennel root, tomato sauce and mushroom chutney Terra Fyllida
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field