Greek Cheesecake with Dakos - Barley Rusks, Greek Cheese and Tomato Jam
For the base you will need:
200g Dakos - Barley Rusks
30g goat milk butter
10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons walnuts
Salt and Pepper
For the cream you will need:
200g strained yogurt
200g unsalted fresh myzithra cheese
200g feta cheese
For the topping you will need:
One jar of Tomato Jam 'Darnakon Gefsis'
Put the barley rusks in a blender and shatter them. After that add the rest of the base ingredients and blend them all together until they are homogenized. Flatten the mixture on a small pan and put it in the freezer for at least an hour.
After one hour.
Put in a blender the different kinds of cheese for the cream and blend them until they are homogenized. Flatten the mixture on top of the base, that is in the pan, carefully. After that open a jar of Tomato Jam from Darnakon Gefsis and place it on top of the cream.
Finally put the pan in the fridge for at least two hours before you cut it into pieces and..
Enjoy your Greek Cheesecake!!
Products you can use from our store: Tomato Jam 'Darnakon Gefsis', Dakos - Burley Rusks 'Minoan Gaia', Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Cretanthos'
In Same Category
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field