Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
For the red mullet:
Extra virgin olive oil
For the puree:
250g black-eyed peas
1 cube of vegetable stock
1 white onion
1 clove of garlic
2 teaspoons cumin
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
For the oil:
100g extra virgin olive oil
100g sunflower oil
Fillet the mullets, marinate them with all the ingredients and bake them in a grill.
For the puree:
Boil the peas with the vegetable stock cube for 40-50 minutes. Drain and put them in the blender bowl along with all the ingredients except for the butter.
If moisture is needed, add some water. When the puree is mixed, pass it through a screen and put it back in the blender along with the butter. Mix until you get a smooth texture (if necessary, go through the screen again)
For the oil
In a pot, boil the water and scald the parsley for 4-5 seconds, remove it and put in iced water for another 4-5 seconds, then drain to remove the water.
Put the parsley in a blender bowl, add the olive oil and sunflower oil, salt and pepper and, after mixing them all together, pass it through a screen.
Enjoy your meal!
Products you can use from our shop: Feneos Black-Eyed Peas 'Dikotylon', Myst Pure - Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Myst'
In Same Category
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Homemade Burger with Beef Burger and Black Garlic Ketchup by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Fava Croquettes with Lemon Flavored Yogurt Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Squid with Colorful Couscous and Black Garlic Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Petoura with Feta Cheese Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Spinach by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field