Hilopites with chicken fillets
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
1 pack of Hilopites
1 kg of chicken fillet (chest or thigh)
1 onion finely chopped
400 g fresh tomato juice
extra virgin olive oil
salt, freshly ground pepper
4 tablespoons chopped kefalotyri cheese
In a deep pan we heat the oil and cook the pieces of meat from all sides. Add the chopped onion and let it wither for 2-3 '.
Pour the tomato, salt, add a glass of water, lower the heat, cover and leave the food for about 15 '. Once done, remove
the fillets and place them in a serving platter.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan with salted water that boils, boil the Hilopites for 6 '. Then with a pierced ladle, take them off
the water and put them in the pan with the sauce. Stir carefully and leave the Hilopites for 2 ' to "soak up" the sauce.
Serve them on a platter and sprinkle with kefalotyri cheese and freshly ground pepper.
In Same Category
- Traditional Kebab from Florina with Florinella Cheese and Spread Of Roasted Red Pepper by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Atzem Pilaf with Beef Fillet and White Truffle Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Apaki (cretan marinated smoked pork tenderloin) with Fig Chutney and Spring Onion Roots by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Crispy Cherry Pickled Peppers Stuffed with Feta Cheese by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Feta Cheese with Seed Crust and Tomato Chutney By Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field