Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
100 gr kantaifi dough
40g melted butter
1 Jar Spoon Sweet Mushroom Pleurotus Terra Fyllida
(For the cream)
250 gr milk
50 g sugar
25 gr cornflour
1 egg yolk
(For the syrup)
100 gr water
100 g sugar
Separate the Kantaifi dough and fill muffin cases to form nests, sprinkle with the melted butter and bake at 200 C for 30 minutes and let them cool.
Prepare the syrup by boiling the water with the sugar for 10 minutes and pour over the nests.
Mix the sugar, cornflour and egg yolk well after adding 2-3 tablespoons of milk.
Bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan and when it comes to a boil, add it to the bowl, with the sugar, cornflour and yolk, and mix well.
Add all the mixture back to the pot and stir over medium heat until thickened.
Take a bag of pastry, fill it with the cream and let it cool.
When the cream cools, fill the nests and place over the cream 1 tablespoon Sweet Spoon Mushroom Terra Fyllida
Enjoy your delicious dessert!
In Same Category
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field