Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
250g linguine with hot pepper
15g yellow pleurotus mushrooms, dried
4-5 white mushrooms
1 garlic clove
40g white wine
50g fresh butter
Extra virgin olive oil
In a pot, boil the pasta and keep half a cup of pasta water for later.
In a bowl of water, add the dried mushrooms to hydrate them.
Finely chop the chorizo, the mushrooms, the garlic and the dried mushrooms.
Add extra virgin olive oil in a pan and sauté the ingredients that we have chopped previously.
When it is ready, add the wine, the pasta water, add the pasta, butter and pecorino and mix them all well together.
Our pasta is ready!
Products you can use from our shop: Red Hot Pepper Linguine 'Agrozimi', Dehydrated Pleurotus Citrinopileatus Mushrooms 'Meteora Museum', LEYKI POLI Assyrtiko - White Wine 'ΚΤΙΜΑ MELIDOU', Myst BIO - Organic Gourmet Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Myst'
In Same Category
- Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field