Muffins Stuffed with Strawberry and Chocolate Jam by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
180g fresh butter
180g brown sugar
1 egg yolk
250g self-raising flour
100g strained yogurt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
1 vanilla powder capsule
1 jar of strawberry with chocolate jam
Whipped Cream (optional)
Multi-colored truffle (optional)
In a mixer's bowl, add the butter and brown sugar and mix until they are combined completely.
Continue mixing adding the eggs, yogurt, salt and vanilla.
Put the flour along with the baking powder and baking soda and add them gradually to the mixture.
Add the mixture to muffin paper cases and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes and remove from the cases. With a piping bag, pierce the muffin at the lower side and fill them with the strawberry with chocolate jam.
Optionally, we can serve them with whipped cream and colourful truffle.
Products you can use from our shop: Strawberry and chocolate jam DARNAKON GEFSIS
In Same Category
- Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field