Muffins Stuffed with Strawberry and Chocolate Jam by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
180g fresh butter
180g brown sugar
1 egg yolk
250g self-raising flour
100g strained yogurt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
1 vanilla powder capsule
1 jar of strawberry with chocolate jam
Whipped Cream (optional)
Multi-colored truffle (optional)
In a mixer's bowl, add the butter and brown sugar and mix until they are combined completely.
Continue mixing adding the eggs, yogurt, salt and vanilla.
Put the flour along with the baking powder and baking soda and add them gradually to the mixture.
Add the mixture to muffin paper cases and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes and remove from the cases. With a piping bag, pierce the muffin at the lower side and fill them with the strawberry with chocolate jam.
Optionally, we can serve them with whipped cream and colourful truffle.
Products you can use from our shop: Strawberry and chocolate jam DARNAKON GEFSIS
In Same Category
- Feta Cheese with Seed Crust and Tomato Chutney By Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Mushroom Risotto with White Truffle Olive Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Pork Shank with Βlack Βeer Sauce and Jacket Potatoes by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Jelly Roll Stuffed with Wild Chestnut Jam, Caramelized Hazelnuts and Cranberries by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Pork Tenderloin with Fig sauce and crispy Bacon by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field