Mushroom Risotto with White Truffle Olive Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
1 dry Onion
1 clove of garlic
1 chicken broth cube
1 liter of water
90g white wine
1 white mushroom
1 Oyster Mushroom
1 Porto Bello
1/2 tsp truffle oil
5 tablespoons olive oil
200g rice glutinous type
30g fresh butter
1 bay leaf
Grated zest and juice from a lemon
Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté them with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, add the rice, leave it 2-3 minutes and then finish with the white wine.
Lower the heat to medium and slowly add the broth (dissolve the chicken broth cube in 1 liter of water) and stir and add the bay leaf.
In another pan, add the mushrooms and sauté them. Season with salt and pepper, add the lemon zest and finish with the juice of the lemon.
As soon as the rice is ready, remove from heat (must have a little moisture), add the mushrooms, butter, parmesan and pepper.
Stir until it thickens and pour the truffle oil.
Serve immediately after preparation for a perfect result!
Enjoy your meal!
Products you can use from our shop: White truffle live oil Hydnon, Extra virgin olive oil Cretanthos, Lefki poli Assyrtiko white wine Ktima Melidou
In Same Category
- Feta Cheese with Seed Crust and Tomato Chutney By Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Muffins Stuffed with Strawberry and Chocolate Jam by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Pork Shank with Βlack Βeer Sauce and Jacket Potatoes by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Jelly Roll Stuffed with Wild Chestnut Jam, Caramelized Hazelnuts and Cranberries by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Pork Tenderloin with Fig sauce and crispy Bacon by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field