Petoura with Feta Cheese Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Spinach by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
1 package of Petoura (Traditional Greek Pasta)
150g feta cheese
200g milk cream (35%)
5 cherry tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
1 pinch of oregano
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Boil the petoura for 12min.
In a pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, chop and add the garlic, oregano and crumble the feta cheese.
When the feta cheese melts, add the cream and finaly the pasta. Let them boil for 2 minutes and cut and put the cherry tomatoes too.
Serve your petoura with baby spinach.
Enjoy your meal!
Products you can use from our shop: Petoura BIO 'Agrozimi', Organic Oregano 'Moly', Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Cretanthos'
In Same Category
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Homemade Burger with Beef Burger and Black Garlic Ketchup by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Fava Croquettes with Lemon Flavored Yogurt Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Squid with Colorful Couscous and Black Garlic Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field