Pork Tenderloin with Fig sauce and crispy Bacon by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Ingredients for 4 Servings
1kg Pork Tenderloin
Extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic
4 dried figs of Kimi
100ml fig balsamic cream
100ml white dry wine
1 chicken broth
4 slices of bacon
Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees in the air.
Cut the pork tenderloin into pieces (approx. 5cm) and add olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme on both sides.
In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté the tenderloin until it gets golden colored.
Place it in a baking pan lined with parchment paper and finish it in the oven for 10 '-15 ' depending on the oven.
In the frying pan, add the butter, grate the garlic and ginger, then add the wine and the broth and water.
When it starts boilling, add the balsamic cream, the dried figs, and finally the pork tenderloin.
Let the tenderloin boil in the sauce about 2 minutes.
Bake the bacon on parchment paper in the oven until is nice and brown.
Serve the pork tenderloin with the bacon and walnuts.
Products you can use from our shop: dried figs of Kimi Kumilio, extra virgin olive oil Cretanthos, organic thyme Aroma Farms, white dry wine Assyrtiko Estate Melidou
In Same Category
- Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field