Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
25g Cretan raki
220g all-purpose flour
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
120g mizithra cheese
Black garlic caviar
In a bowl, add all the ingredients except from the mizithra cheese and knead very well.
When the dough is ready, divide it into 6 equal parts and roll it out with the rolling pin.
Place 20g of mizithra cheese in the center of each dough, close it like an envelope and re-open with the rolling pin so that the mizithra cheese goes everywhere.
In a non-stick frying pan with minimum olive oil, bake the pies over medium heat.
Serve with thyme honey and black garlic caviar.
Products you can use from our shop: Black Garlic Starter Kit 'Black Garlic DownVillage', Melodi - Thyme Honey 'Stathakis Family' or Thyme Honey 'Melissonas Diamantis' or Thyme Honey - Miterra 'Minoan Gaia' , Mountain Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Cretanthos'
In Same Category
- Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field