Traditional Kebab from Florina with Florinella Cheese and Spread Of Roasted Red Pepper by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- 200g beef minced meat
- 200g pork minced meat
- 100g lamb minced meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper spread
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sweet red pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chilled water
- 100g grated Florinella (or any hard cheese)
- In a bowl, add the different kinds of minced meat, cumin, peppers, salt, chili flakes, oregano and knead them.
- Add the onion, garlic and pepper spread to the mixer's bowl and mix them.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the minced meat, add the grated breadcrumbs along with the iced water and mix them all together.
- Then grate florinella cheese and make a light kneading with the rest of the mixture.
- Shape the kebabs with your hands and grill them on a grill pan over medium heat.
- Alternatively, you can bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Products you can use from our shop: Spread Of Roasted Red Pepper- mild 'Terra Greca', Organic Oregano 'Moly'
In Same Category
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Red Mullets with Black-Eyed Peas Puree and Parsley Flavored Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Homemade Burger with Beef Burger and Black Garlic Ketchup by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Fava Croquettes with Lemon Flavored Yogurt Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Grilled Squid with Colorful Couscous and Black Garlic Sauce by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Related by Tags
Leave your comment
* Required field