Turkey fillet with Smoked Salt, Early harvest extra virgin olive oil and Mashed sweet potatoes by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the mashed sweet potatos:
2 sweet potatoes
100g fresh butter
For the turkey:
2 teaspoons smoked salt
4 tablespoons of early harvest extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons mustard powder
Orange or pomegranate
For the mashed sweet potato:
Pierce the sweet potatoes on all sides with a fork, place them in a baking dish on a parchment paper, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 180 degrees in the air about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
As soon as they soften, cut them in half and take the inside, place the potatoes along with the butter, salt and pepper in the blender and stir until they get a smooth texture.
For the turkey:
In a bowl, add all of the ingredients and marinate the turkey. In a frying pan and over medium heat, shield the meat from both sides until it gets a nice golden color, then roll out a sheet of parchment paper and aluminum foil and place the turkey in the center. Then wrap it very well in caramel shape.
Bake at 170 degrees for 1 -1:30 hours depending on the size of the turkey.
Enjoy your meal!
Products you can use from our shop: Smoked salt Salt Odyssey, Organic early harvest extra virgin olive oil Cretanthos
In Same Category
- Kantaifi Nests and Cream with Mushroom Spoon Sweet with Roasted Almond Terra Fyllida
- Fava with Cherry Tomatoes Sauté by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Linguine with Red Hot Pepper, Yellow Pleurotus Mushrooms and Chorizo by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Sfakiani pita (Pie from Sfakia-Crete) with Thyme Honey and Black Garlic Caviar by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter and Whole Grain Tahini by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Leave your comment
* Required field