Turkey fillet with Smoked Salt, Early harvest extra virgin olive oil and Mashed sweet potatoes by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the mashed sweet potatos:
2 sweet potatoes
100g fresh butter
For the turkey:
2 teaspoons smoked salt
4 tablespoons of early harvest extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons mustard powder
Orange or pomegranate
For the mashed sweet potato:
Pierce the sweet potatoes on all sides with a fork, place them in a baking dish on a parchment paper, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 180 degrees in the air about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
As soon as they soften, cut them in half and take the inside, place the potatoes along with the butter, salt and pepper in the blender and stir until they get a smooth texture.
For the turkey:
In a bowl, add all of the ingredients and marinate the turkey. In a frying pan and over medium heat, shield the meat from both sides until it gets a nice golden color, then roll out a sheet of parchment paper and aluminum foil and place the turkey in the center. Then wrap it very well in caramel shape.
Bake at 170 degrees for 1 -1:30 hours depending on the size of the turkey.
Enjoy your meal!
Products you can use from our shop: Smoked salt Salt Odyssey, Organic early harvest extra virgin olive oil Cretanthos
In Same Category
- Feta Cheese with Seed Crust and Tomato Chutney By Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Mushroom Risotto with White Truffle Olive Oil by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Muffins Stuffed with Strawberry and Chocolate Jam by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Pork Shank with Βlack Βeer Sauce and Jacket Potatoes by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
- Jelly Roll Stuffed with Wild Chestnut Jam, Caramelized Hazelnuts and Cranberries by Chef Andreas Georgopoulos
Leave your comment
* Required field