1) If you have a VISA or MasterCard credit/debit card, you can safely use it for your orders.
2) PayByBank. For the payment of your order and its immediate execution without any further procedures and transaction fees, you can pay at your bank via web banking or mobile apps, by choosing PayByBank payments. We shall be automatically informed about your payment and we shall forward your order. In the event of any transaction fees for a Greek or foreign bank, these shall be incurred by the customer.
3) Deposit in a bank account indicated by us. If you pay at a bank, you shall send us via e-mail the relevant deposit receipt so that we can immediately forward your order.
5) Payment by CASH-ON-DELIVERY applies only in Greece at an extra cost. Payment is made in cash, only in Euro, to the company’s employee, upon delivery of your order at your address after you have checked the parcel delivered. In any case, payments are made pursuant to the applicable legislation and the individual tax provisions. For example:
- For orders over 50 Euro, the customer’s name, surname and address are required.
- For purchases over 500 Euro by an individual, payment is made with one of the following methods (mandatory provisions): Charge of credit or debit card/Deposit in our business’ Bank Account (indicated on the checkout page)/Payment via PayPal.